Today I provide TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp Review, Alongside that you can get it around $39.99 on Amazon. So let’s Begin our blog.
You May Check: eufy Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp
Let Provide you guys its features First:
- Wonderfully Gentle on the Eyes: Shines a flicker-free light that brightens your space without harming your eyes; ideal for reading, working or studying.
- Endless Lighting Possibilities: Create the perfect ambience with our LED desk lamp’s unique combination of 5 color modes & 7 brightness levels.
- Functional USB charging port: Don’t sacrifice charging for lighting – built-in USB port keeps your phone at a full charge & within reach.
- Adjustable Design: Freedom to cast the perfect spotlight, tilt the head up 135 degrees & swivel 90 degrees; the base tilts down to 150 degrees & swivels 45 degrees.
- Energy Efficient LED: Featuring outstanding environmental performance, switch your traditional desk lamp to ours to help reduce the electricity bill by up to 75%.
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp Review
|Customer Rating||4.8 out of 5 stars (13149)|
|Sold By||Sunvalley Brands|
|Special Features||Touch Dimmer, Modern Design, Memory Function, No Glare Reflects on Screen, USB Charging Port, Dimmable, Philips EnabLED Licensing Program|
– An affordable option with a lot of features.
– Eye caring technology without any flickering.
– Isn’t tall enough to illuminate a large desk.
This is a great light for the price. It’s very bright, can change the color from cold white to warm yellow in 5 setting and brightness plus you can aim it at different angles, tilt the light bar up and down, turn the light assembly left and right, rotate the light bar clockwise and counter clockwise.
It’s clean looking, looks modern, it matches with Apple products nicely and folds down when not in use leaving just the vertical piece.
Be aware the light head is not very high, the light bar is about the same height as a computer monitor. This was not a problem for me but it would have been better if it was taller.
We’ve only had this for a couple weeks, so far so good. time will tell if the LED emitter and driver will last.