Today I provided A short tutorial that how you can get app drawer in MIUI 11 devices.
The app drawer is a component of the MIUI system launcher. Back in November, the alpha build of MIUI launcher enabled app drawer in several Xiaomi devices; however, the update was restricted to devices running MIUI 11 China ROM.
Now, the newest preview version of MIUI system launcher enables app drawer on devices running MIUI 11 Global ROM also .
Here is the way to enable the app drawer on your Xiaomi device:
App drawer MIUI 11
– Download the MIUI system launcher latest alpha build.
– Open the installation package.
– Enable “Allow from this source” within the Install unknown apps settings (if applicable).
– Once the build is installed, long-press on the house screen.
– Tap on Settings, select more. this may take you to Home screen settings.
– Now, tap on “Home screen.”
– Select “With app drawer” home screen layout.
Now, swipe abreast of the house screen to use the much-awaited app drawer on your Xiaomi device.
Users also can make changes to the app drawer, like which app categories to display, changing the background color, and far more.