Today I provide The Best Deal and dji mavic 2 pro review on this blog. So let’s Get Started.
The Best Deal you can get for dji mavic 2 pro is $1,599.00.
You May Check: DJI Mavic Air Drone
Dji mavic 2 pro Features
- Equipped with a Hasselblad L1D-20c camera with a 20MP 1” CMOS Sensor, the Mavic 2 camera drone lets you capture gorgeous aerial shots in stunning color detail.
- Up to 31 minutes flight time, 44 mph max speed, 907G takeoff weight, 3-axis gimbal for steady shots, 8GB internal storage, SD card Support up to 128 GB.
- Functions include ActiveTrack 2.0, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, Hyperlapse, Low-Noise Design, Adjustable Aperture, HDR Photos.
- The standard remote controller offers up to 135 minutes of battery life on a full charge. Use with the DJI GO 4 App on your smartphone.
- DJI GO 4 App requires iOS 10.0.2, Android 5.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, iPad Pro, iPad, Air 2, mini 4. Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20 Pro, P20, P10 Plus, P10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 9 Pro, Mate 9, Mate 8, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Vivo X20, X9, NEX, X27, X21, X20A, Oppo Find X, R15, R11, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, 2, 8, 6, Redmi Note 5, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, Google Pixel 2XL, OnePlus 6, 5T.
- What you get: DJI Mavic 2 Pro, Intelligent Flight Battery, Gimbal Protector, Remote Controller, 3x Propellers (Pair), Battery Charger, Power Cable, Communication Cable (USB3. 0 Type-C), USB adapter, Spare Control Sticks (Pair), RC Cable (Lightning Connector), RC Cable (Standard Micro USB Connector), RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector).
Dji mavic 2 pro review
- Superlative 4K video.
- 20MP Raw and JPG still imaging.
- Great battery life.
- Compact, foldable design.
- Obstacle avoidance sensors.
- 8GB internal memory isn’t much.
- No DCI format support.
If you’re interested in lower light images like sunset or sunrise, you’ll want to know that the sensor on this camera can handle it well.
The MavicPro and the Mavic Zoom cameras have smaller sensors and are TERRIBLE in low light. This drone rocks.
By the way, that is my ONLY criticism of those 2 drones, other than the sensor not being what I want, they are also incredible flying cameras.
4.7/5 Rating from my Side.